Great News! You Scored under 22*
This score would suggest you have either none, or slight adrenal fatigue.
If you’re still experiencing symptoms, please contact us at GLOBAL HEALTH CLINICS, your fatigue specialist, to further investigate the cause.
Call us on (09) 488 0208 or book a consultation now:
From this point you want to pay attention to
Levels of energy, fatigue and sleep
- Keep track of levels of tiredness. Do these tend to be increasing or decreasing over the coming weeks?
- When you sleep, are you feeling rested in the morning?
Ability to handle stress and anxiety
- Are you getting more anxious over little things?
- Is it taking longer to unwind when something does happen?
- If you notice either of these getting worse over the coming weeks, then look to either take this test again, or come in for a consultation.
Things you should be doing
- The adrenals burn up the body's nutritional reserves when acting to a stress response. Take a closer look at your diet, make healthy improvements and up the amount of vegetables and fruits where possible.
- Consider buying a multivitamin supplement. Vitamin C is essential to good adrenal health.
- Look to get some stress out of your life.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking please contact us
*How the scoring works
- A low score is considered under 22.
- An indication of some fatigue of the adrenals is a score between 22-49.
- A moderate degree of adrenal fatigue is indicated at 50-75.
- A high degree of adrenal fatigue is indicted by a score of 75 and above.