Discover the answers in just 20 minutes using our non-invasive German technology and receive your own personalized Optimize Wellness Nutritional Report and Programme.
Discover what may be affecting your health with your own personal report that looks at over 800 different indicators taken from an analysis of your own hair follicles.
Modern day living has many common influences that can have an impact on and affect your body’s underlying wellness. This includes foods eaten, lack of absorption of essential minerals, lack of nutrients, stresses on the body and immune system. Taken together all these different things that influences one's health is called epigenetics. It is your body's epigenetic profile that can be unlocked through analysis of your hair.
Almost indestructible, it is a bio-marker that carries a lot of personal information.
Over 800 key indicators are analysed and mapped from just 4 strands of your hair to analysis
Your hair samples are digitally processed and sent via a secure internet connection to the Cell Wellbeing™ Center in Hamburg, Germany. From there our super-computer systems will map the relevancy of your epigenetic information taken from your hair samples.
Once we have your results back, we will sit down, or if outside of Auckland call you up and go over your report with you. Highlighting areas of concern, and where you should put the most focus on your body's health.
So want to know what is happening inside your body? Book in or order your Cell Wellbeing™ test kit today.
Simple: make a booking at our Takapuna Clinic.
Appointments are for 90 minutes. This gives us time to take hair samples, scan and send the results via the internet, and get the results back to you during your appointment
From outside of Auckland follow the steps:
1. Contact us to let us know you want to do a postal hair assessment.
2. We will send out a return mail envelope and include directions on how to pluck the appropriate hairs.
3. Return to us and we will scan and send off the scanned results to Germany.
4. The results will then be e-mailed to you and a time can then be scheduled for a call to go over the results with you.
5. If you have any queries during this process we area available by email email@example.com or phone +64 (09) 488 0208