Great News! You Scored under 22.
This score would suggest you have either none, or slight adrenal fatigue.
How the scoring works
- A low score is considered under 22.
- An indication of some fatigue of the adrenals is a score between 22-49.
- A moderate degree of adrenal fatigue is indicated at 50-75.
- A high degree of adrenal fatigue is indicted by a score of 75 and above.
From this point you want to play attention to
1.Levels of energy, fatigue and sleep
- Keep track of levels of tiredness. Do these tend to be increasing or decreasing over the coming weeks?
- When you sleep ,are you feeling rested in the morning?
2. Ability to handle stress and anxiety
- Are you getting more anxious over little things.
- Is it taking longer to unwind when something does happen.
- If you notice either of these getting worse over the coming weeks, then look to either take this test again, or come in for a consultation.
Things you should be doing.
- The adrenals burn up the body’s nutritional reserves when acting to a stress response. Take a closer look at your diet, make healthy improvements and up the amount of vegetables and fruits where possible.
- Consider buying a multivitamin supplement. Vitamin C is essential to good adrenal health.
- Look to get some stress out of your life.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking please contact us