Need To Take Some Action. You Scored between 50-75.
How the scoring works
- A low score is considered under 22.
- An indication of some fatigue of the adrenals is a score between 22-49.
- A moderate degree of adrenal fatigue is indicated at 50-75.
- A high degree of adrenal fatigue is indicted by a score of 75 and above.
We suggest making a booking with us or a similar practitioner and if you haven’t already done so to see your Doctor
From this point, you want to keep track of:
1.Levels of energy, fatigue and sleep
- Keep track of levels of tiredness throughout the day. Does this tend to be increasing or decreasing?
- When you sleep are you feeling rested in the morning?
2. Ability to handle stress and anxiety
- Are you finding yourself getting more anxious over smaller things.
- Is it taking longer to unwind when something does happen.
3.Things you should be doing.
- Look to immediately reduce stresses in your life
- Put your health before, family, friends and work.
- Remove caffeine from your diet
- The adrenals burn up the body’s nutritional reserves when acting to a stress response. Take a closer look at your diet, make healthy improvements and up the amount of vegetables and fruits where possible.
- Considering buying a multivitamin supplement. Vitamin C is essential to the production of adrenal hormones
- Exercise needs to become a part of your day. Enjoyable is much more important than intensity. If just getting started with exercise start gently. Exercise at your own pace. For adrenal health exercise should not become another stressor in your life.
- People with adrenal fatigue tend to have lower blood sugar. When you eat is just as important as what you eat. Eating high quality foods regularly is important.
- Avoid high sugary foods that spike your blood levels. This places additional stress on adrenal reserves.
If you have any questions please contact us